Neil J. Gillespie Candidate Survey Responses to Ballotpedia
Who are you? Tell us about yourself.
I am "No Party Neil", Neil J. Gillespie, a No Party Affiliation Candidate (NPA) for United States Senator for Florida in the general election set for November 3, 2026. I am motivated to run for office because of lawfare and lack of due process in our state and federal courts. Our first president, George Washington, warned us about political parties in his Farewell Address. That is why I am a "No Party Affiliation" (NPA) candidate. Washington emphasized three points: 1) The importance of unity as a Nation; 2) The danger of party loyalty over the interests of our Nation; 3) The danger of foreign entanglements. Regarding experience, I am founder and director of Justice Network, engaged in advocacy, education, news gathering and dissemination, and helping people fight injustice. I moved to Florida from Pennsylvania in 1993 where I was a licensed motor vehicle dealer. I am a capitalist. I am a graduate of the Wharton School, Evening Division, of the University of Pennsylvania (ABA), and of The Evergreen State College (BA). If elected, my top priorities are restore integrity in our government through the separation of powers doctrine. U.S. District Judge Pamela Chen says "The concept of separation of powers is what makes America great. It is absolutely the genius of our democracy" Also the First Amendment: Freedom of speech and the press, separation of church & state, and redress of grievances, including the writ of habeas corpus.
Please list below 3 key messages of your campaign. What are the main points you want voters to remember about your goals for your time in office?
1. Restore checks and balances in government, separation of powers. Lawyers admitted to practice are officers of the court, part of the judicial branch of government, and must not serve in elected office in the legislature or executive branch. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, are lawyers admitted to practice, and who wrongly served as president and vice president, created the current immigration problem with open borders. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a lawyer admitted to practice, is wrongly serving in the executive (as governor), and was able to wrongly take $10 million in taxpayer money, his "cherry on top", for his wife's charity. Currently our government is corrupted by a failure of checks and balance. We The People Can Do Better!
2. Health care reform. I was born needing craniofacial surgery but my insurance denied coverage for surgery when I was age 18 under a preexisting condition clause. I propose national health coverage, with the ability to opt-out. Trial Lawyers add excessive costs, and force doctors to practice defensive medicine. See my Healthcare page https://www.nosue.org/healthcare/ Five other capitalist democracies -- the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, Taiwan and Switzerland -- deliver health care to their people. We The People can learn from their successes and their failures. House and Senate members are allowed to purchase health insurance offered through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, which covers more than 8 million federal workers.
3. Guarantee the safety of Jews in the United States. America is the promised land that defeated fascism in Europe in 1945. Hold Bibi responsible for allowing October 7th to happen, and for the war on Iran. Iran is Bibi's war, and it is a disaster. Unfortunately, Israel cannot protect Jews. Its wars are creating antisemitism worldwide. Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin made peace with the Palestinians (Oslo Accords). But on Nov-04-1995, an Israeli, Yigal Amir, murdered Rabin, ending the peace plan. Most of my family (Catholic) came to America from Ireland. My maternal great-grandmother was Jewish. We are not a "Christian Nation" as some claim. Catholics, Jews, Hindus, and Muslims are not "Christians".
What areas of public policy are you personally passionate about?
Immigrants are essential for the U.S. economy. We need qualified, vetted, immigrants legally present in America. The de facto open border policy of the Biden administration was wrong. The Biden immigration policy has benefited the legal profession, not the American People. Business is great for immigration lawyers. I support secure boarders. We need to know who is in our county, who is in our home. Immigrants' background must be vetted. I support the lawful removal of people who enter the United States illegally, but not the spectacle created by activists confronting ICE. I also support a path to citizenship for immigrants who follow the rules. We need to know who is voting in our elections. We must end birth tourism.
What organizations or individuals have endorsed your campaign?
The United States Library of Congress has selected my website for inclusion in the United States Election 2026 Web Archive, which is part of a larger collection of historically and culturally significant websites that have been designated for preservation. The following URL has been selected: https://neilgillespie4senate.blogspot.com/ The Library of Congress or its agent will engage in the collection of content from my website at regular intervals over time. In order to properly archive the above URL, the Library of Congress may archive other portions of the website and public content that your page links to on third party sites such as social media platforms. This content will be available to researchers at Library facilities.
Prosecutorial Misconduct Cuts Both Ways in Marion County Florida
No comments:
Post a Comment